Cheesy Cheddar, Broccoli, Chicken & Rice Bake
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breasts or 6 chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup water
- ½ can condensed cream of chicken soup (10.75 oz)
- ½ cup Vegy Vida® Cheesy Cheddar
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- ¾ cup uncooked long-grain rice
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅓ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425°.
Carefully mix together the water, soup, and Vegy Vida® Cheesy Cheddar in a medium bowl. Add broccoli, rice, onion powder and combine.
Transfer mixture to a 9×13 baking dish (line dish with foil to make cleanup easier). Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cover with foil.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°.
Turn off your oven. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top and return to oven for an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted (this will melt the cheese without over-cooking the chicken). Serve warm.