Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes; 20-30 minutes refrigeration time
- One package chicken breast tenders
- 8 ounces whole wheat pasta
- 1½ cup edamame, shelled and cooked
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup Vegy Vida® Creamy Ranch
- Kosher salt & ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 425°.
Lightly coat your chicken with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and seasoned salt. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165°.
While the chicken bakes, cook pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain pasta, rinse with cold water and toss with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to prevent sticking.
Once the chicken is fully baked and slightly cooled, dice into bite-sized pieces.
Mix together pasta, chicken, edamame and cheese in a large bowl, then stir in Vegy Vida® Creamy Ranch.
Salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes before serving.
Check the refrigerated items in the produce section for ready-to-eat edamame to save yourself some time.
Can’t find it? Simply microwave the edamame with ¼ cup water and salt on high for 4-6 minutes, then drain.