Creamy Ranch Vegetable Pizza
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cans of refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 bottle of Vegy Vida® Creamy Ranch
- ½ cup broccoli florets, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ red and yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 package cherry tomatoes, quartered
Pre-heat oven to 375°.
Unroll crescent rolls and spread across the bottom and sides of ungreased, rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
Recruit the kids to help you stir together the cream cheese and Vegy Vida® Creamy Ranch. Once smooth, help them spread the mixture over the crust. Then, let them get creative with their own veggie toppings.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes before cutting and serving.