Easy Cheesy Nachos
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 0 Minutes
Nachos are an easy to make, easy to customize snack kids love. Using Cheesy Cheddar Vegy Vida in place of shredded cheese means more protein and flavor without any artificial preservatives!
- Tortilla chips
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- Vegy Vida® Cheesy Cheddar
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup green pepper, diced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ¼ cup your favorite salsa or guacamole
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
Arrange tortilla chips on a microwave-safe platter or plate.
Drizzle Vegy Vida® Cheesy Cheddar (as much or as little as you like) over tortilla chips. Warm plate in microwave at 30 second intervals until Vegy Vida® reaches desired temperature.
Select your favorite nacho toppings from the ingredients list (or your imagination!) and evenly layer on top of tortilla chips.
Sprinkle with cilantro (optional), serve and enjoy!